Las Vegas Casino Tuscany To Host Job Fair On Friday
Tuscany Suites and Casino of Las Vegas is hosting a major job fair of all departments on the coming Friday.
The land, located at 255 East Flamingo Road, “employs all positions in each department.” There will be personal requests, on-site interviews, and same-day rentals at the show on Friday, September 17 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the second floor of the hotel’s ballroom.
Interested applicants should bring a fresh start and valid business cards to the job fair. Entry-level applicants are encouraged, the company said.
Here are the vacancies:
- Bartender, Casino Bar, and Tuscany Gardens – PT position.
- Bartender, PUB 365 – PT is responsible for the preparation of alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, sponsors, and customer liaison.
- Bellman / Valet – PT positions available. Previous experience is popular. You must be at least 21 years old, have a valid NV driving license with a clean driving record, and be able to lift 75 lbs regularly.
- Beverage Development Secretary 2 – PT position. He is responsible for assisting the Beverage Manager with alcohol asset management to include keeping track of all products and goods, ensuring that stocks are organized.
- Busser, Tuscany Gardens – PT position, joining Tuscany Gardens to assist servers in providing quality food and beverage service to guests.
- Busser, Piazza Lounge – PT position. He is responsible for assisting servers in providing high-quality food and beverage service to guests.
- Busser, PUB 365– PT position, joining PUB 365 to assist servers in providing high-quality food and beverage service to guests.
- Cage Cashier – PT position. It is responsible for accommodating the visitor financially and on loan.
- Cashier, Gift Shop – PT position. She is in charge of sales, shelving, pricing at the gift shop.
- Cashier, Marilyn’s Cafe – PT position. Customer interaction and payment acceptance.
- Casino keeper – FT position. He is responsible for building loyalty and gaming revenue while upgrading the current player database and hiring new players through written and oral communication.
- Posino Position- PT. Maintains the highest level of quality assurance/cleanliness of the casino
- Dishwasher – PT position. It keeps the kitchen clean, washes well, and cleans the dishes.
- Electrician – FT position. Customer interaction and payment acceptance.
- Engineer – FT position. You are responsible for installing and maintaining cables, controlling and lighting the system through the casino.
- Food Expo – PT Center. Ensures timely and proper delivery of food on time.
- Guest Representative – PT position. You are in charge of in-depth product information, anticipating and delivering visitor needs, and closing book sales.
- Guest Representative / Trainer – FT position. He is responsible for the training of the Opera asset management system and the opposite training for many departments including; front desk, call center, and gift shop
- Guardian, Tuscany Gardens – FT position. Responsible for responding to and arranging all restaurant reservations for guests promptly.
- Center, PUB 365 – PT position. He oversees the reception of guests and ensures that guests are greeted in a friendly and respectful manner.
- Storage Room – PT and On-Call positions are available immediately. Previous experience is not required.
- Landlord – One-Time and Homemaker.
- HVAC – Full Position. We need a fully functional HVAC specialist.
- Line Cook & Prep Cook – Part-Time and On-Call Cooks for Our Restaurant or Background.
- Line Cook, Tuscany Gardens – Time Period. You are responsible for following the proper presentation of the plate and the decoration set for all meals.
- Model Cocktail Server – For a while. Casino Cocktail Servers.
- Players Club Shift Lead – Full Time. He is responsible for maintaining a professional, friendly, and respectful atmosphere that provides the visitor with a unique playing experience and ensures the smooth running of the player club.
Also Read – Sports Podcasting Studio Opens at Wynn Las Vegas