Best Lottery Websites for March 2021
Online lottery sites are becoming popular day by day. Everyone wants to earn money, and when it comes to the lottery, we guess there will be no one who would deny making money from the lottery. As the world is heading toward all things online, so is a lottery. Various online lottery sites are offering you a good deal. But selecting good lottery sites can be tricky sometimes. So! We are here to help you out. Today we will be listing some of the best lottery sites of the year 2021:
Let’s get started with the best lottery websites:
1. The Lotter: The lotter is one of the oldest lottery sites. The lotter was established in the year 2002 and is ranked 1st among all. With an excellent reputation and integrity, it offers fascinating prizes than any other site. It is the best mobile application and is user-friendly. A variety of gaming options is available on this site with easy payment options. Let’s see both advantage and disadvantage of this site:
- It offers a variety of gaming options to its customers.
- They are user-friendly.
- Letters are trustworthy.
- Best mobile application.
- Charges are a little bit high.
2. Lotto Agent: Established in the year 2012, the lotto agent is one of the most reliable lottery agents who work out of Belize and is run by the government of Curacao. Their agents can purchase the lottery, and in return, they will give you a scanned receipt. All the transactions are PCI compliant. It charges a very minimal amount from its customers and offers huge discounts, bonuses, and prizes. Let’s see the advantages and disadvantages of this site:
- Since the government runs it, so it was most trustworthy.
- Charges are minimal.
- Offers enormous discounts and promo codes.
- It does not offer a variety of gaming options to its customers.
- It does not give any scratch cards and raffles.
3. Win Trillions: Owned by Triangulum N.V., win trillions was established in the year 2005. Win trillions serve over more than 180 countries and accept about 32 payment options, including bitcoins. There are a variety of gaming options available, including 20 lotteries and 12 syndicates. It also offers features like SSL encryption, return path for spam filtering. It is user-friendly, but its subscription auto-renew can be very annoying. Let’s have a look on its advantage and disadvantage of this site:
- It offers a variety of games.
- Various payment options are available.
- It works in multiple languages.
- Win trillions are very trustworthy and user-friendly.
- Auto-renew subscriptions can be very annoying.
- It can be expensive in terms of charges they charged.
4. Multi Lotto: Multi lotto was established in the year 2010 but became available in the year 2012. With a variety of games available, it is one of the most reputable sites known. It offers more than 60 lotteries, including primary and smaller-scale lotto games and scratch cards and slots. This site generally operates in different languages and is user-friendly. They make your experience full of enjoyment and also you can purchase tickets on the go. They offer more than 20 deposit options which are variable, which means the prices change according to place. Their advantage and disadvantage are given below:
- It offers more than 60 lotteries.
- You can run this site on your android phone and laptop etc.
- It is licensed by e-Curacao gaming.
- New players can take advantage of its free bonus.
- The payment option is location-dependent.
- You cannot contact their staff as no contact number is provided.
5. Lotto Smile: Established in the year 2002, they are the 1st online lottery ticket provider. Being very famous worldwide, this site offers unique benefits to the customers of India. Customers of can use the correct bonus code while joining them. They are user-friendly, and players can enjoy over 45 lotteries, including syndicate and bundle play. They give various discount options and also run VIP programs for their loyal customers. This site is safe and secure. Let’s have a look at its advantage and disadvantage:
- Players from India get a special discount.
- They are available in more than ten languages.
- They also run VIP programs and give special discounts.
- Both syndicate and bundle play options are available.
- It does not run on all the listed languages.
- It is not a dedicated mobile app.
6. Lotto 247: Lotto 247 was established in the year 2004 and is licensed by the Curacao gaming authority. More than ten lotteries are available, and games like mega millions and euro jackpot are available for their customers. The ticket can be purchased in minutes. You can reach them via various methods and also you can speak to their staff in different languages. Here are some advantage and disadvantage listed below:
- It has an attractive website design
- They give fast support to their customers.
- It gives you a power ball voucher in case of 1st deposits.
- Only registered members can have the option of live chat.
- Lottery selection is not that generous.
- It might not be as popular as some of the other lottery platforms.
7. Play Huge Lottos: Serving for the past two decades, play huge lottos was established in the year 1998 and are this longest-running platform in the entire industry. They offer about 18 lotteries from 4 continents, and you will get a bonus lottery ticket as soon as you place your 1st order. You can also convert lotto points to lottery tickets, which makes your playing interesting. Their advantage and disadvantages are listed below:
- It offers lotteries from 4 different continents.
- It supports ten other languages.
- It gives you a welcome offer and bonuses as soon as you place your 1st order.
- It does not provide customer support every time.
- The mobile experience is not that good.
8. Lotto Go: Lotto got a license from the U.K. gambling commission and followed its guidelines. More than 15 lotteries options and gaming options such as U.S. Powerball and Euro millions are available. There are three payment options available which include cover skrill, visa, and MasterCard. They also provide an FAQ section for customer support. It comes with a free mobile app.
- It gives an excellent selection of syndicates with major lotteries covered.
- It has an attractive graphic design.
- Free mobile app.
- A variety of game selection options are available, including scratch cards and casino games.
- Customer support is not that good.
- Only three payment options are available.
9. Jackpot.com: This site was launched in the year 2016 and is new to the market. Being regulated by Malta Gaming Authority and U.K. Gambling Commission, it is effortless to use, and you can open your account hassle-free. Although it does not give all-time customer support and bill for next month subscription is done in advance. Let’s have a look at its advantage and disadvantage:
- They provide easy deposit options.
- They provide a cheap lottery option.
- It has been regulated by Malta and U.K. regulatory authorities.
- Its registration process is straightforward.
- It follows dubious subscription tactics.
- It is less reliable.
10. Lotto Kings: A lotto king is a rebranded version of Congal Lotto. Lotto Kings has been licensed from Curacao gaming for additional regulation, which makes them secure and safe. It is run by legacy eight. There is no mobile application, and it supports only a limited payment option. Let’s have a look at its advantage and disadvantage:
- It offers 19 lotteries from Europe, South America &USA.
- It is highly safe and secure.
- The pay-out structure is relatively straightforward.
- It requires an invasive level of information at the time of sign up.
- No mobile application is available.
Conclusion: So! Above listed names are the best lottery sites. Each has its advantage and disadvantages. We have listed them for you along with their pros and cons. it’s on you which lottery sites you will go for.
That’s all for now about the Best Lottery Websites For March 2021, For more such updates and news about online casinos stay tuned with us!